Khertvisi Castle, Khertvisi, Georgia

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Almost there



It's come to this.

We lived in our apartment in Arlington for 3 years and 7 months. Just imagine the amount of junk we were able to acquire in that amount of time. It was a lot. Way too much. And now, the apartment is empty (thanks in large part to the great, great help of our mothers!) and all that we have are these just-barely legal weight suitcases and backpacks. Tomorrow morning we head of for the first leg of our adventure, and our flight to Georgia is on Tuesday. Next post will be an honest-to-god Georgia post! I hope you'll read all about it and I hope even more that we actually do a reasonable job updating!

1 comment:

  1. Brings back memories. I took a very similar photo before my PCV experience. I admire you for making this decision and commencing this amazing journey.

    Bon voyage, stay safe & healthy, and write lots, Eric

    ReplyDelete