Khertvisi Castle, Khertvisi, Georgia

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Sam's new language instructors

Life is rough on our Georgian teachers during training. In addition to having to teach a four hour language class every day, they also have to pick up and move to the villages for the 3 months. Our Georgian teacher lives in the house next to ours, and has transplanted her family here for the summer as well. She has two of the cutest little girls I've seen (they make me think of a certain two very cutest little girls I know, Miss Abigail and Miss Ella). The two, Ana and Elene, 4 and 3 years old, have taken a great interest in Sam and me. Here's some pictures and a very short video of them teaching Sam Georgian.



Sam gets a lesson from Ana and Elene



Ana help Sam out



I distracted Elene by bringing out the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment